Walgreens Pharmacy Near Me – Pharmacies around our neighborhood have helped the federal government of the United States during the tough times of COVID-19. These pharmacies have provided free services related to over 19, such as testing and vaccines.
Even before the spread of the novel coronavirus, these pharmacy chains, such as Walgreens, we’re doing a tremendous job of providing pharmacy services throughout the nation.
Walgreens is among the most important pharmaceutical chains in the United States. As per the current data points, they have a presence in all 50 states of the United States. Currently, they are operating more than 9000 drug stores across all 50 States along with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and U S Virgin Islands.
Walgreens Pharmacy Near Your Neighborhood
As you are already aware, Walgreens has more than 9000 locations throughout the nation, and Still, it can become very hard for a regular person to locate a Walgreens pharmacy near their neighborhood.
When you first relocate to a new neighborhood, you do not know anything about nearby stores. Apart from that, when you are traveling, and you don’t know anything about that city, you might find yourself vulnerable during any emergency.
We are keeping that in mind, Walgreens pharmacy also launched an online tool where you can locate Walgreens pharmacy near yourself. There are different ways to use this tool, and we are going to show you all of them.
You can quickly locate any Walgreens pharmacy nearby using GPS. When you are traveling, or you are in a new city, it becomes very hard for you to enter the zip code or name of your neighborhood. You do not know much about that.
Nowadays, with the help of GPS technology, you can locate nearby Walgreens stores anywhere in the country.
- To locate a Walgreens store, you simply have to click on the above-given button, which will redirect you to the official website of Walgreens pharmacy.
- As soon as you click on the button, you will land on the store locator tool launched by Walgreens itself.
- Now, kindly click on the update location on the tool page, and it will show you two options.
- Here you have to click on the blue-colored button name using my location.
- The use my location button will use the GPS of your device, so kindly turn on the GPS.
- As soon as it locates you, it will show you all the nearby pharmacies from your GPS location.
You can go one step further with this tool. But all you can do with this tool is click on the pharmacy you want to visit and scroll a little bit down. You will see it has an option for you to give directions using Google Maps.
If you click on the directions, then it will create a path for you with the help of GPS using your current location to the destination.
Zip and City Name
If you do not want to share your GPS data with some websites, Then you can use your zip code and city name to find all the nearby Walgreens pharmacy stores. You don’t have to search for “Walgreens Near Me Locations.”
- Click on the same button as using the GPS section and reach the official website of Walgreens pharmacy.
- The button will also redirect you to the location finder tool.
- As soon as you land on the locator page, kindly click on the update button.
- Now it will ask you to enter your five-digit zip code or city name.
- If you know the five-digit zip code, it will be easier for you to locate all nearby pharmacies. Otherwise, you can also enter your city name, and it will show you all the pharmacies in that city alone.
As a pro tip, we suggest everyone go with the zip code or GPS. Both ways are easier as compared to finding locations using the city name only.
Locate Walgreens Pharmacy by State
If you are not satisfied with the above-given methods, you can also use the official store count by state using the official website of Walgreens pharmacy.
They have recently launched their special tool named stores by state, and you will be able to find the exact number of Walgreens pharmacies in each state of the United States.
- Kindly click on the above-given button, which will directly take you to the official page of Walgreens pharmacy by state.
- You do not have to do anything other than visit the page by clicking the button.
- Here you will find the list of all 50 states and three districts. You can select any district or state you want to check all the store locations in that specific location.
- In case you are looking for Walgreens stores in Texas, then you can land on the page and look for Texas.
- As soon as you press on the taxes, it will show you all the city names in Texas where it has its pharmacy.
- When you click on the city name, it will show you the list of all the pharmacies in that specific area or city.
The rest of the options, such as information regarding the store, directions to the store, and services at the store, are also going to be the same as the above-given store locator tool.
What is the best way to locate a Walgreens pharmacy near me?
If you are open to sharing your GPS location with the official website of Walgreens pharmacy, then you can use the above-given step-by-step process to locate Walgreens pharmacy using GPS. The store locator tool of Walgreens will use your GPS to find your location and nearby pharmacies. It will also help you create directions using Google Maps.
What are the average charges at Walgreens pharmacy near me?
Walgreens has not officially issued a list of average charges at any of its locations in the country. But we can always compare it with the competitors, and as compared to CVS pharmacy, they are charging a bit lower. For example, COVID testing at Walgreens pharmacy is around $125, and a similar test is going to be charged around $139 at CVS pharmacy.