Walgreens jobs – Corporates like Walgreens are not here just to make money. They also provide thousands of jobs to Americans. Back in 2015, Walgreens had more than 475,000 employees in their company. Even in 2022, they have more than 300,000 employees, and we are continuously adding newcomers.
A lot of new graduates are looking for jobs, and what can be the best thing other than getting a job at a nearby pharmacy? If you check the official website of Walgreens, they have a specific section regarding new job opportunities. They have jobs for everyone, including fresher and experienced players.
As everyone requires a job, that is why today we are here to discuss everything related to jobs at Walgreens. We will discuss what types of jobs are available at Walgreens and how you can apply, along with other details. So let’s get started.
How to find a job at Walgreens?
Before we move ahead and talk about everything related to jobs at Walgreens, let’s first discuss how to find a job at Walgreens. You don’t have to worry about anything, as Walgreens list all of their available jobs on their official website.
- Kindly click on the upper given button to reach the official website of Walgreens, and the button will further redirect you to the jobs page.
- Once you have reached that jobs page on the Walgreens website, it will show you multiple options where you can easily filter out jobs according to your expertise.
- First of all, it will give you an option to search the jobs by location. You can use this function to find jobs at nearby Walgreens stores.
- The second option will allow you to find jobs according to your profession, and these dogs can be anywhere in the country.
- The current section will allow you to enter the keyword and location to find a job at Walgreens within the given radius.
You can use the above given different filters to find a job according to your profession or expertise. At this time, Walgreens has thousands of jobs.
Types of jobs available at Walgreens
Walgreens is a big corporation, and they require every type of Person. Let’s take a look at the top category jobs available in Walgreens.
Walgreens has different types of pharmacy jobs available at most locations throughout the nation. It is the best place to practice pharmacy and embrace unmatched standard quality care. Walgreens has community pharmacists, specialty pharmacies, international pharmacies, on-site pharmacists, resident pharmacists, pharmacy operations managers, and pharmacy technician jobs.
The second most common type of job available at Walgreens is a store job. They have different profiles for in-store jobs, including beauty consultant, customer service associate, emerging store manager, store manager unassigned, shift lead, and inventory specialist.
Even though Walgreens is a pharmacy company, they also require a huge number of people in the corporate support center. You can apply for different jobs, including administrative support, business and data analysis, compliance, #7 beauty company, finance and accounting, legal, human resources, healthcare, facilities and real estate, marketing, merchandising, procurement, sales, strategy planning and business development, operations, and support, supply chain, etc.
Walgreens also require people in the warehouse and distribution. Even if you do not have a background in medicine, it doesn’t mean that you cannot get a job at Walgreens. They have several jobs for non-medical professional people, including group supervisor, general warehouse, functional leader, computer room writer, maintenance technician, asset protection officer, and administrative assistant.
The American pharmaceutical giant also requires a huge number of people in its call centers. If you are an expert in customer care, pharmacy technician, or pharmacist jobs, then you can apply for jobs related to call centers at Walgreens. They require every type of person, including on-site, offset, full time and part-time customer service representatives.
How to apply for a job at Walgreens?
Once you have found the job you like, the next thing you will be looking for is how you can apply for that job. The process of applying is very easy once you have found the job you want to apply for example, in a call center.
- Kindly click on the name of the job and read the full description.
- Once you have read all the terms and conditions, including requirements, you can Scroll down till you find a button named apply.
- It will be a blue color button with the white alphabet.
- Kindly click on that button, and it will take you to the next page, where you have to enter some information regarding yourself.
- Here, it will ask you to log in with your LinkedIn or Facebook account, or you can also create a new account at Walgreens.
- Once you have created an account or logged in with your existing LinkedIn account, it will start the applying process, which can take around 10 to 15 minutes as there are going to be tons of different questions.
- The whole appointment process is going to be like a mini interview where they will ask every question related to the job.
- You have to enter your complete information, including your full name, full address, primary phone number, and email address.
- Once you have entered all these details, it will apply, and you will get the next details in your email. You will have to visit the location and compete with other competitors during the interview.
What is the eligibility for a job at Walgreens?
The eligibility for a job at Walgreens is going to depend on the job profile. For example, corporate jobs, including in human resources, will require a degree in human resources, while customer care executives can apply even after a GED or high school diploma.
What is the salary of a job at Walgreens?
The salary of a job at Walgreens is going to depend on your Joe profile. Top-tier corporate jobs and pharmacy jobs are going to be higher-paid jobs, while customer care executives, jobs, and distributions are not going to pay that much. Walgreens does not offer any job below the basic pay.