PCR Testing Near Me
PCR Testing Near Me – After 2 ½ years and five waves of COVID-19, the positive cases of novel coronavirus are once again rising in the United States. Most health experts in the country have already Claimed it as the 6th wave of COVID-19 in the country.
The federal government, along with its health departments, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, have been recommending everyone get themselves tested on a regular basis to contain the spread of COVID-19.
As you might already be aware, regular COVID testing along with vaccines is among the biggest weapons to fight against the coronavirus. Regular testing will make sure that you and your loved ones are safe.
The Centers for Disease Control and prevention have made COVID testing very easy in the United States. Anyone with a valid photo ID can get tested for COVID-19 without any cost in the whole country.
At the same time, the CDC has also partnered with several pharmaceutical giants throughout the nation to provide free COVID testing to anyone in the country.
One of the most famous pharmaceutical giants in the United States is CBS pharmacy, where you can easily get yourself tested for COVID free of cost.
- In order to get yourself tested at CVS pharmacy, you have to click on the above-given button, which will directly take you to the appointment page of CVS pharmacy.
- On that appointment page, You have to enter your zip code or the name of your city.
- After that, it will show you all the nearby pharmacies. At the same time, you can also select the lab test, which is the official name of the RT PCR test for COVID-19.
- Now, it will ask you a bunch of questions, including your complete name and address.
Filled with all the information, it will create an appointment for you. Kindly remember most pharmaceutical giants in the United states do not accept walk-ins when it comes to COVID testing. You have to create a prior appointment.
Walgreens pharmacy is also among the most popular pharmaceutical chains in the United States. They are also in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and prevention to provide several services related to COVID-19, including free COVID testing.
If you do not have any CVS pharmacy nearby in your neighborhood or You want to try a different pharmacy, then you can go with Walgreens.
- You can click on the above-given button, which will directly take you to the official. The page of Walgreens pharmacy where you will be able to create your appointment for a PCR test near your neighborhood.
- On the appointment page, it will first ask you to enter your zip code or city name. At the same time, you can also select a PCR laboratory test.
- Kindly remember every pharmacy might not be equipped with the PCR test. That is why you should select the PCR laboratory test option.
- After that, you can select the pharmacy, date, and time of appointment.
- Lastly, it will ask you to enter the information regarding the patient, such as full name, full address, etc.
Before it, create an appointment for you. The appointment procedure will once again ask you to check all the details. In case you find any mistake, kindly rectify it. In order to provide free COVID testing, programs might ask you for your photo ID.
Rite Aid pharmacy
Another popular option on both coasts of the United States, Rite Aid pharmacies, have also given tough competition to both giants in these areas.
Similar to Walgreens and CVS pharmacy, you have to create an early appointment to get yourself tested for COVID-19 at any Rite Aid pharmacy. They are not currently accepting walk-ins when it comes to COVID testing.
- In order to create an appointment for COVID testing at Rite Aid pharmacy, you have to click on the above-given button.
- The above-given battle contains a URL that will directly take you to the official website of the rated pharmacy. It will also redirect you to the COVID testing page.
- You have to select the third option, which is no-cost PCR testing. The first two options are for a rapid antigen test.
- After that, you have to answer a bunch of questions, including your five-digit zip code, full name, full address, and contact information.
- Once you have entered all the information correctly, then you will be able to create an appointment.
Apart from being the most famous options, such as Walgreens pharmacy, Rite Aid pharmacy, and CVS pharmacy, you can also get yourself tested at any Walmart.
In this time of difficulty, Walmart has also partnered with Quest Diagnostics to provide free COVID testing to every eligible American in the country. You can use the official website of Quest Diagnostics by clicking on the below-given button and creating an appointment for yourself.
They are also providing free PCR testing near your neighborhood. Similar to CVS pharmacy, Walmart also has more than 4500 locations throughout the nation. At the same time, they are providing drive-through COVID testing at most of the locations.
There are many locations in the country where these pharmaceutical giants or Walmart service is not available. In order to provide free PCR COVID testing at those locations, the Centers for Disease Control and prevention have also partnered with several independent clinics.
You can visit your nearby public health officials, and they will help you find independent clinics with COVID testing facilities near your neighborhood. You do not have to go out of your neighborhood as the Centers for Disease Control and prevention have been expanding its COVID testing program.
How much does it charge to get PCR testing near my neighborhood?
The Centers for Disease Control and prevention have been providing free COVID services, including COVID testing. If you are willing to provide your photo ID at the time of testing to your pharmacy, then the pharmacy is not going to charge anything from you. If you do not want to provide your photo ID or Social Security number, then the pharmacy will charge around $129.