Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

Ohio State Buckeyes Football Schedule for Upcoming Games – 2022

Ohio State Buckeyes Football Schedule – The whole United States is high with football fever. Millions of football fans have been lining up in that stadium to cheer up their favorite team. Similar to every other year, some teams are doing exceptionally well, and some are not.

The Ohio State Buckeyes football team is one of those few teams which have been doing tremendously in the season. The team has already won all of the ten games they have played till now, and they have been sharing the first spot with Michigan, who is also performing similarly.

The Ohio State Buckeyes football team has played several in-home games and three away games this season till now, and they have won all ten of those. Their performances have been catching the eyes of football lovers in the state and all around the country.

Upcoming Ohio State Buckeyes Football Schedule

The Ohio State Buckeyes team has already played ten games in the season, and they are sharing the first spot with Michigan. Apart from their game against Penn State, no other game was any close. 

Till now, Ohio has been winning like crazy, and they are expecting to continue their winning streak in the upcoming games as well. The season is about to end, but the Ohio State Buckeyes are not going to play more than three games. 

  • Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Maryland Terrapins on Saturday, November 19th, at Maryland Stadium
  • Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Michigan Wolverines on Saturday, November 26th, at Ohio Stadium, Ohio.

These two games are fixed, and it will also be the end of the season. The big 10 championship game is going to be played on Saturday, December 3rd, in Indianapolis, and we are expecting that Ohio State bucks I will be one of the teams. 

The team has been doing exceptionally well, and they are among the table toppers. If the Ohio State Buckeyes football team lost both of the upcoming games and Penn State somehow managed to win both of their games, then we can think that there could be a little bit of a challenge.

Till now, we have expected that Ohio State will play against Michigan for the conference championship on December 3rd.

Ohio State Buckeyes Football Schedule
Ohio State Buckeyes Football Schedule

Old Ohio State Buckeyes Football Game Schedule

Before we move ahead and talk about the prediction of Ohio State versus Maryland Terrapins, let’s first take a look at the old games of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team.

No doubt, the Ohio State Buckeyes football team has been doing exceptionally well this season as they have won all 10 games they have played till now. Only the Michigan Wolverines have won this many games in the season.

Everyone is expecting Ohio to be that table Topper and play the season final on December 3rd. We believe Ohio can play against Michigan in that game.

  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Notre Dame on September 3rd in Columbus, OH.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Arkansas State on September 10th in Columbus, OH.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Toledo on September 17th in Columbus, OH.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Wisconsin on September 24th in Columbus, OH.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Rutgers on October 1st in Columbus, OH.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Michigan State on October 8th in East Lansing, Michigan.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Iowa on October 22nd in Columbus, OH.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Penn State on October 29th in State College, PA.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Northwestern on November 5th in Evanston, IL.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes won against Indiana on November 12th in Columbus, OH.

As you can see in the old schedule, the Ohio State Buckeyes football team won all of its 10 games, and they have become the table Topper alongside Michigan.

From the very first day of the tournament, the team is not leaving its first spot, and players like Williams, Harrison, Stover, Hayden, and Henderson are helping the team to stay in the first spot despite all the challenges.

The best part about the journey of the Ohio State Buckeyes team is that they have not played many neck-to-neck games. Most of these games look one-sided, as they have been thrashing every other team.

Everyone has been expecting Ohio State is going to play against Michigan for the season finale and Table Topper.

Ohio State vs. Maryland Terrapins

The table Topper Ohio State will face the Maryland Terrapins on November 20th. Maryland is in 4th place with six wins, while Ohio State is a Table Topper.

Ohio State is going to be full of energy as they have a wind streak of 10 games, while Maryland has lost the last two games, and they will try to find some ground once again.

As Maryland has already lost four games, they don’t have any chance to play the season finale. Ohio State should not take the game lightly as they have to face another table Topper on December 3rd, and they want to finish the game in good spirits.

The experts have predicted that Ohio State has a 90.2% chance of winning the game while Maryland only has a 9.8% chance. At the same time, experts are also predicting that Ohio can beat Maryland 43 – 19.

Both productions seem to be somewhat true, as Maryland is not performing as it should be. The game is set to begin on November 19th at 3:30 PM. You can watch the live action on the ABC network.

FuboTV is also going to stream it on the Internet at the same time, and you can enjoy that as well.

When is the next game of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team?

The next game of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team is on November 19th against the Maryland Terrapins. Experts have been expecting that Ohio State will win the game one-sided, as they have been doing throughout the whole season. Still, the Ohio State team won’t take the match ready easily as they would want to secure that place for the season finale.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.