Lifelabs Appointment Online – COVID 19 has become one of the biggest problems of the century in Canada. We have lost thousands of hours of fellow citizens to the virus in the last 2 ½ years. Not just in Canada, but it is also impacting other developed nations, including the United States European Union, and the United Kingdom.
The Canadian government, including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, has been regularly pushing everyone to get their self-tested for COVID-19. Regular COVID testing is among the biggest weapons to defeat the virus.
There are multiple ways you can get yourself tested for COVID-19 in Canada. Lifelabs is also providing COVID testing services during the tough times of the pandemic. Even though their presence is limited in Canada, they are among the most prominent pharmaceutical giants.
Book Life Labs Appointments Online
Before we talk about anything else, let’s first take a look at the step-by-step process of booking life lab appointments online. They have a very easy-to-use website that you can use to create your appointment.
You might not be aware, but life labs have different services when it comes to COVID testing. You can hire the services of life labs for PCR testing for organizations, pre-departure testing, on-arrival testing, workplace testing, Ontario schools testing, etc.
For example, we are going to use PCR testing for individuals. If you live in Canada and you are looking for a PCR test, then the disappointment process will be the perfect choice for you.
The whole process might look a bit complicated. That is why we suggest everyone take a look at each step very carefully. We have divided the whole appointment process into a few parts.
- In order to get yourself tested at lifelabs, you have to create an end account using the referral link provided on the testing page.
- We have attached our button, which will directly take you to the self-collected COVID-19 PCR testing for individuals page.
- You can Scroll down a little bit, and it will show you a section where you will find everything related to creating an account.
- While creating an account, the process will ask you everything starting from general information regarding your profile to all the way contact information.
- Once you have successfully created the account, now it is time for you to verify your email address.
- Kindly open the e-mail address you entered in the setup and search for the latest email sent by the lifelabs.
- While entering the personal information, kindly do not make any mistakes as life labs hold the right to reject your appointment at the time of testing in case any information is wrong.
- Once you have created the appointment using the above given step-by-step process, now it is time for you to get tested at the lifelabs location.
- At the time of your appointment, you can visit that test location, and you have to pay $100 plus applicable taxes. The payment is going to include both your sample collection and your test results.
- You have to pay using your debit or credit card provided by visa or MasterCard. Lifelabs is not accepting cash at this time due to security protocols.
- You must keep wearing a mask and also maintain social distance at the life lab locations.
- Getting the test results at life labs is very easy. Life labs aim to deliver COVID testing results within 24 hours of your sample collection.
- As soon as your results are ready, you will receive an email containing a secure link to your results in the clear pass web application.
- If you do not receive an email, then you can log in to your clear pass account and click on view results.
- After that, you can go for test results, and under the menu, you will find COVID test results.
- As soon as you click on COVID-19 test results, it will download a PDF document containing your test results.
Different Categories of Life Labs Appointment Online
When it comes to COVID testing, live labs have different categories for you to create an appointment depending on your needs.
All of these categories can be accessed using the above-given button, which will directly take you to the COVID-19 testing solutions.
- If you are traveling internationally, then you can use the separate pre-departure testing facility.
- At the same time, you can also use a similar button to look for the arrival testing category.
- The third category is PCR testing for individuals, which is the best choice for every Canadian in the country.
- At the same time, you can also hire life lab services for workplace testing.
- If you run an organization to get tested for COVID-19, then you can use PCR testing for organization services provided by life labs.
Lifelabs store locator
Before we leave this session, let’s take a look at the life labs store locator. The services of life labs are not available in the whole country. That is why it is very important for you to locate a lifelabs store before you create an appointment at the store.
- In order to locate a life labs store, you can click on the above-given location for the enter button, which will directly take you to the official website of like labs.
- The button is also going to redirect you to the location Finder tool.
- On the location Finder tool, you can select the special hours and access.
- In case you require a wheelchair, then you can select the wheelchair option, and the tool will show you only the locations where the lab is accessible through a wheelchair.
- At last, you can enter your zip code, your city name, or your neighborhood. It will show you all these lifelabs locations in your neighborhood or zip area.
What are the charges of COVID testing at lifelabs?
Free COVID testing is not available in many provinces of Canada. In order to get yourself tested for COVID-19 at life labs, you have to spend at least $100 plus applicable taxes for the PCR screening test. At the same time, the antibody blood test panel is going to cost around $90 plus applicable taxes.